Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector. - Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.) - Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags - Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck - Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms - Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5” - Weight: 688 grams
MBB Longboard Racks are the best racks you can buy for getting your longboard to the beach with your Super73-S2 or R-Series bike. The quick-release bars allow you to remove the bars with the push of a button when not in use, and quickly re-install them when it is time to go surfing. Frame mounting with a wide bar spread makes these racks far more stable than other racks on the market. All aluminum and stainless construction for coastal environments. Compatibility: S2, R, RX
Everyone from cowboys to the Pony Express to modern motorcyclists know that one of the best, most efficient ways to carry your gear is in a pair of saddlebags. But now Super73 takes that into the 21st century by adding MOLLE compatibility. These panels and their support system attach directly to the frame, so they offer a solid mounting point for a pair of panniers. Plus, they feature aluminum construction that’s both strong and light. Use with or without our rear cargo rack. Compatibility: R, RX
Sunlite's Alloy Springer Rack is the perfect tool to allow commuters and tourers to carry extra gear. It's made of tough, light tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a capacity of up to 50 pounds. And the spring-loaded bar helps hold your stuff securely.
Add some cargo-hauling capacity to your bike with Sunlite's Utili-T QR Beam Rack. It doesn't matter if you are commuting, touring or running errands, this rack holds up to 25 pounds of gear and simply attaches to your post via a quick-release bracket. It also sports side supports for panniers. It fit posts from 25 to 32mm in diameter and is made from lightweight tubular aluminum.
Specialized's Elite Rear Rack is a versatile rack that allows you to carry your gear wherever you go. •Lightweight, 6061-aluminum construction •Universal fit for 700c bikes •Fast, easy installation •Max load: 25Kg
$89.99 $90.00 On Sale
- 15kg carrying capacity. - Folding design allows it to fold down to size of a pizza box. - Lightweight aluminum, 13mm rails. - Can carry any side pannier with hooks that fit 13mm rails or larger. - Additional platform on top allows for an extra bag.
$49.99 $50.00 On Sale
The Roll Rack fits all Specialized Roll models, as well as most bikes with a 650b wheel size. The rack also features a maximum load capacity of 15kg, and it includes a steel bracket, hook plate, and corrosion-resistant hardware. - Fits all Specialized Roll models, as well as most bikes with a 650b wheel size. - Includes a steel bracket, hook plate, and corrosion-resistant hardware. - Maximum load capacity: 15kg
$23.99 - $66.99
Wald bicycle racks offer a simple rear rack design for easy use. Lightweight, yet sturdy construction with simple mounting points located at eyelets near the rear axle and the brake mount. The 215 works perfectly with Wald's innovative 582 rear folding basket. - Simple design for easy use - Lightweight, yet sturdy - Steel rack w/adjustable brake bolt mount - Loading surface = 13" x 5" - Lightweight at just over 2 pounds
If your fork has inside and outside eyelets, then the DUO is your right choice. Just as the TARA, DUO tolerates extreme loads and almost all panniers. It also features a longitudinal hole for optimal fit and increased flexibility. Not suitable for mounting on spring or carbon forks without eyelets. The fork must be approved by the manufacturer, or by the bicycle manufacturer for mounting a carrier. There must be no crimping. - Material: 25CrMo4 - Size: 26" | 28" - Weight: 560 g | 19.8 oz - Loading Capacity: 15 kg | 33.1 lbs - Diameter: 14 / 10 mm | 0.6 / 0.4 in
The Tubus Fly is made of two stainless-steel tubes, making it the purist in the lightweight class. This 369-gram masterpiece carries 18 kilograms of luggage, making this model one of the most efficient racks available. With the Fly, optical pleasure and high function work in perfect harmony.
Low or high rider? Just take both! tubus presents the first combi-carrier that combines the properties of both systems: Lateral driving stability thanks to the low center of gravity, with space on top for bulky items such as a sleeping pad and sleeping bag. With the GRAND EXPEDITION FRONT for the front, you don't have to make any compromises when transporting luggage. This is tube. Not suitable for mounting on spring or carbon forks without eyelets. The fork must be approved by the manufacturer or the bicycle manufacturer for mounting a luggage rack. There must be no squeeze connections.
Topeak's tubular aluminum rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. So go ahead and bring your favorite little passenger or gear along for the ride.
Topeak's Disc-Mount Rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. And, this tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger or extra storage room.
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061 T6 alloy construction - To be mounted on bikes with disc brakes - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - Designed for compatibility with disc brakes - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
- This one size fits all tubular aluminum rear rack is designed for Fat bikes with disc brakes - Adjustable rack legs fit most 24" & 26" Fat bikes - Integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment for more cargo on top of the rack - The MTX 2.0 QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX trunk bag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market - Not compatible with asymmetric rear stay design Fat bike frames - Includes extra-long mounting bracket and rear light mount - Max weight 55lbs - 16.9 x 13.4 x 11.4" - 2.79lbs
Boost the carrying capacity of your Topeak MTX BeamRack (sold separately) with their Dual-Side Frame. It enables you to attach panniers and other Topeak MTX bags to your BeamRack.
- Great rack for long distance touring with side bar for additional strength and stiffness - Compatible with all MTX 1.0 and 2.0 bags - T6061 T6 10mm hollow tube alloy construction - Disc mounts allow for mounting to bicycles with disc brakes - 739g - 55lb weight capacity
- The perfect quick-mount front rack system for road, cross, hybrid or touring bikes with rigid forks. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the fork angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
- The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to road, cross, hybrid or touring bike seatstays. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
Take your bike adventures even further with a versatile mount cage to pack larger gear on your bike. The included tie-down straps provide the ability to carry a DryBag, sleeping bag/pad, stuff sack, or any round shaped gear on your bike frame or fork with bottle bosses. A four-hole mount design offers height adjustment of your load for better balance. VersaMount clamps also provide easy installation and flexible mounting options. - Fits tubes 20-60mm. - Engineering grade polymer - 64 mm mounting height adjustable - Weight: 128g - Max load: 3kg / 6.61lb - Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 7cm / 8.7 x 4.7 x 2.8-inches
- Front rack with foldable sides for an expandable platform size - Sturdy powder-coated alloy construction - Can be attached to brake mounts or threaded accessory eyelets - Adjustable legs fit 26" – 29" frame sizes - 22lb weight limit - Disc Compatible: No
$99.99 - $105.99
- Rear rack with folding sides that allow for an easily expandable platform size - Sturdy tubular powder-coated alloy construction - Adjustable legs fit frames from 26" to 29" - Available in disc brake and rim brake compatible models - 59lb weight limit
Sunlite's Gold Tec Disc Rack fits almost any disc brake-equipped bike with wheel sizes of 26-inch, 27-inch, and 700c. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the Disc Rack is durable enough for daily commutes and light enough for long tours. The top deck has a capacity of up to 50 pounds and side struts support rear panniers.
If you have to carry a bunch of gear, you're going to need a front rack. Sunlite's Gold Tec Front Rack has a capacity of 40 pounds, turning your bike into a serious workhorse. It's made from tubular aluminum and mounts to most fork bosses.
Page 1 of 3 Next page