Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. Three different rust and oxidation inhibitors protect metal surfaces to prevent rusting. It's safe for all bike surfaces.
- Made with USDA-certified organic ingredients - Natural honey sandwiched between 2 thin waffles - Allergens: contains wheat & soy, may contain traces of eggs
- All conditions Fat Bike tread
- Inverted tread design and knurled tread surface are low profile and fast rolling without sacrificing traction - Front and Rear application
- LEV has always represented the latest technology but is already a classic among top contending dropper posts. - With myriad of firsts to its name; first hydraulic dropper to offer zero cable movement, first dropper to win a UCI World XC Eliminator event and first in countless enduros, magazine tests and customer satisfaction polls, LEV IS the first dropper seatpost to outperform itself.
- LEV INTEGRA'S internally routed cable significantly cleans up the look of your bike. - With shifter cables, brake lines and lock out cables clamped and zip tied to your carbon fiber piece of art, mountain bike frames have begun to look like an IT guy's fantasy. - Clear the clutter while benefiting from legendary LEV technology – now available in 175mm travel.
- 1x Systems compatible - Multi-axis adjustable body with split clamp - Easy to install
- Eten-I rounds out the lower end of the KS internally routed dropper post spectrum with a post that is perfect for new riders just getting used to the idea of on-the-fly seat height adjustment or more experienced riders looking for a value-priced solution. - Eten-I uses the same head and cartridge as the Eten Remote but moves the cable interface to the bottom of the post for compatibility with frames accommodating internally routed cables.
Park Tool's Bottom Bracket Tapping & Facing Set is a precision tool system which provides a piloted means of tapping the threads in the bottom bracket shell of a frame. After tapping, the taps act as guides to keep the included facing cutter perfectly square with the axis of the bottom bracket for cleanup of the faces of the bottom bracket shell. The BTS-1 includes English taps, 1.370" x 24 TPI right hand thread for the adjustable cup, and 1.370" x 24 TPI left hand thread for the fixed cup. Italian thread taps, 36mm x 24 TPI right hand thread (Part #693) for the adjustable and fixed cups, are available as accessories.
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47" (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). - The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") - Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
- Tiagra-level Hollowtech II bottom bracket - Compatible with all road Hollowtech II cranks
- Create an air tight seal for BST rims - Can also be used as a lightweight rim strip for any rim
- 9 speed wide range - 11-40t - Steel spider
- 11 speed wide range cassette - 7075 Aluminum largest sprocket - Alloy spiders, spacers and lockring - Fits Shimano/SRAM freehub - 465g (11-46); 401g (11-42); 389g (11-40)
- Commuter tire with grooved tread for wet/dry conditions - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.0
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
- Bit socket with 3/8 inch drive and holding function. - "Take it easy" Tool Finder with color coding according to size
- Tire levers set made of glass fibre reinforced plastic - Safely lever the tires off of the rim without damaging the rim - 1/4" hexagon mounting in the tire lever allow the use of a 1/4" bit - With valve core tool and deflater
- WT-G Precision Bike Grease is a waterproof, synthetic oil-based lubricant for cycling specific applications - Reduces friction on moving components while protecting them from contaminants, water, and corrosion - Maintains low viscosity for consistent performance from -60ºF to 360ºF (roughly -50ºC to -180ºC) in all conditions - Creates smooth, easy component movement for low energy loss - Long-lasting lubrication for extended bearing and component life - High resistance to oxidation and corrosion - Can be used on steel, alloy, Carbon, and titanium
- Perfect finishing touch to a bike built - 7075-T6 aluminum - M5 x 15mm - 4Nm max torque - For water bottle cages only. - Never use these aluminum bolts in a structural application.
- Insulated bottle, keeps liquid cold (or warm) for more than 2h - Made from BPA-free, taste-less and odour free polypropylene - Internal metallic PET and polyethylene foam insulation - Fits all standard bottle cages - Made in France - 750ml
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
$0.95 $5.00 81% Off
With our one-time-use face masks, you can help control the spread of viruses, while still spreading the Specialized love. With latex-free elastic ear loops and a customizable metal nose bridge, the Specialized One-Time Use Face Mask will fit most adults comfortably for hours. With four available styles, you'll be sure to find one that fits your look, whether you're on the top step of the podium, or just ordering a latte after your morning ride. - 3-ply micro-denier filter which filtrates more than 95% of 0.5 particles. - Available in 4 styles: Specialized Red, American Flag White/Gray, Teal Blue Peace, Camo. - Customizable integrated metal nose bridge. - Important Information: Not for use in clinical settings where infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high. Not reusable, one-time use only. Should not be worn for more than five hours. Not intended for use by small children. Not FDA cleared or approved. Authorized by FDA under EAU for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic. This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act,21 U.S.C. 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner. Store in a cool, ventilated place. - Latex-free, elastic ear loops. - One size fits most adults. - Single-use disposable, non-sterile. - Specialized makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied, the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
$0.95 $2.00 53% Off
Replacement Phillips screwdriver for EMT tools.
$0.95 $1.00 5% Off
Replacement UHP head O-ring seal
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Compatible with 41 and 42mm lower headset bearings - Compatible with 30mm (1-1/8") straight steerer tubes - Durable steel construction
$0.99 - $55.90
Eurostyle Chamois Butt’r is the most popular chamois cream for cyclists who prefer a soothing cooling formula. It's the lube of choice for many top men and women pro riders. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. And, it also helps extend the life of your cycling shorts by restoring the softness and suppleness of both natural and synthetic chamois pads. The single-use packets are just right for taking along on rides or events or giving to friends who need more comfort. The tube or jar is the perfect size for your drawer or gear bag and offers many applications.
$0.99 - $59.99
Her' Chamois Butt’r was developed by a female sports medicine physician in cooperation with professional women cyclists. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. Her' utilizes premium ingredients including aloe vera, green tea leaf extract, tea tree oil, shea butter and lavender oil for their naturally occurring beneficial properties. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. - To use: rub 1/6 to 1/3 ounce on your skin or chamois - No gluten, paraben, fragrance or artificial color - Meets the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices - No animal testing utilized
Premium detergent for hand washing that removes sweat and grime without damaging delicate technical athletic clothing (like cycling kits). Gentle enough to remove chlorine from swimsuits and wetsuits without discoloring fabrics. BENEFITS: - Safe to use on delicate fabrics - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - Requires very little water to clean items effectively - Great for use when traveling (or washing up in hotel bathrooms) - Hand washing technical apparel using Kit Wash may prolong the life of your garment - Made in the USA
Page 1 of 556 Next page