$10.00 - $72.25
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
Magura mt trail sport disc brake master cylinder assembly 1-finger hc lever black Master cylinder assemblies for Magura brakes include a master cylinder, blade and handlebar clamp. Hose fittings and line are sold separately. Flip flop design allows unit to be mounted to either the left or right side. - Carbotecture radial master - Flip-flop lever design works on right or left side with either brake - Easy bleed design - Carbotecture handlebar clamp - 1-Finger HC lever blade - Adjustable lever reach
- High performance compound recommended for all-conditions - Alloy backing plate: 50% lighter than steel backing plate
$25.00 - $58.00
Avid's Front 180mm/Rear 160mm Post Bracket Hardware Kithas everything you need to mount a front 180mm or a rear 160mm rotor (sold separately) to your bike.
Bred from the racetrack, the newly formulated Performance Resin Pads are our highest performing pads to date. - New Performance Resin Compound - Fits all TRP 4-Piston Calipers - Increased Heat Stability - Shorter Bed-In Process - Provides a lighter lever feel - Increases power transfer with a snappy initial bite - Sold Per Wheel
$25.49 - $38.29
6-Bolt mounting pattern - Wide leg design improves rotor`s lateral stiffness for a consistent and firm braking surface - Stainless steel construction - Torx bolts included
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your ride.
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Add another braking option to your road or cross bars with Cane Creek's Cross Top Brake Levers. They are a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses by enabling braking from the tops of the bars.
Shimano G04Ti Metal Disc Brake Pads deliver superlight, long-lasting braking power. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Titanium backing plate for light weight and improved heat insulation
$58.00 - $63.00
CenterLine X rotors are the lighter weight version of SRAM's quiet, smooth, and robust CenterLine rotors. The CenterLine X rotor features a two-piece design with an alloy center and steel brake track. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Lightweight, two-piece design - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: 6-bolt - Includes Steel rotor bolts
$50.00 - $65.00
- A mountain bike specific rotor designed to improve brake performance while reducing noise and increasing heat dissipation - New brake track pattern for increased pad traction and recessed spokes with thermal dissipating paint - HS2 is more powerful, and quieter rotor with best-in-class heat management - Hub Compatibility: Center Lock - Disc Material: Steel
Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes are a solid setup, offering reliable power and rigid brake design for all riding styles, from XC to trail. The BL-MT500 brake levers deliver high-powered Servo Wave performance for rapid initial pad contact, along with I-spec II compatibility. These are paired with powerful 4-piston MT520 calipers that help boost rider confidence and enjoyment. - Highly responsive braking power for greater control and modulation - Sleek and durable master cylinder design - 4-piston calipers provide a wider pad contact area - Heat insulated pads and pistons
9 Series Disc Brake Pads - One piece connected back plate - Performance compound offers excellent bite for strong braking response in a variety of conditions - Pair of disc brake pads for one MT5, MT7 caliper
$10.00 - $15.00
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
$27.00 - $35.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
$32.99 - $38.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
$50.00 - $65.00 $53.00 - $65.00 Up to 6% Off
- A mountain bike specific rotor designed to improve brake performance while reducing noise and increasing heat dissipation - New brake track pattern for increased pad traction and recessed spokes with thermal dissipating paint - HS2 is more powerful, and quieter rotor with best-in-class heat management
$59.99 - $69.99
TRP’s two piece rotors offer superior heat dissipation due to the aluminium center as well as excellent stiffness to provide you with confidence in your braking. Six recessed slots create channels to allow water, mud, and other debris trapped between the pad and rotor to escape during braking. Upgrade the stopping power and heat dissipation by increasing the size of your rotor giving you more surface area and leverage. SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 140mm, 160mm, 180mm, and 203mm - Colors: Black Center - Compatible with Centerlock hubs - Does not include lock-ring
- For long tours these pads offer safety together with excellent performance in all situations. - For MT disc brake 2 piston - 2 single brake pads, 2 pad retaining bolts
8 Series Disc Brake Pads - Disconnected two piece back plate - Performance compound offers excellent bite for strong braking response in a variety of conditions - Set of four disc brake pads for one MT5, MT7 Caliper
Magura Storm SL.2 Rotor - 6-bolt silver The Storm SL.2 disc brake rotor combines minimal weight with excellent braking performance. Perfect for sporty use.
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
- Excellent for cross, urban or touring bikes where being able to brake from the top of your drop bars is desired - Forged aluminum lever with slanted barrel adjuster and hinged clamp for easy installation - Can also be installed alone as you might do on a Track bike - Made for 26.0/25.4mm drop bars with a 24mm OD section (most road bars and track bars)
$34.99 - $41.99
- High quality, durable stainless steel machined braking surface ensures consistent stopping power and resists corrosion - Reinforced rotor design improves stability and resists warping - Compatible with all sintered, semi-metallic, and organic/resin disc brake pad compounds
Avid's Front 170mm Post Bracket Hardware Kit has everything you need to mount a 170mm rotor (sold separately) to the front of your bike. Kits include mounting bolts and post mount spacers for front brake installation.
Clamps for mounting Magura disc brake levers to the bar. Does not include mounting hardware, clamp only. - Sold individually - Stock on MT2, MT4, MT5, MT7 and MTS
$19.20 - $31.50
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group and represents SRAM's attempt at perfecting braking performance. A carbon brake lever with an aluminum shift lever delivers precise modulation and shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. The forged aluminum disc caliper itself is optimized to give you the stopping power and modulation you need for road and cyclocross riding. A fully-sealed hydraulic system prevents contamination during muddy cross races or epic dirt-road slugfests. Once you experience the incredible ability of SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulics, you'll never go back to rim brakes again!
Shimano's DXR V-Brake Levers are the choice of the pros, from the Olympics to the local race scene. They use a 2-finger design with Shimano's proven Super Linear Response system that gives you great power and feel with little effort.