With more disc brake platforms on the market than ever before, fitting hydraulic hoses can be complex and frustrating. That’s why we developed the Quick-Fit Hydraulic Hose adapter system, a foolproof approach utilizing proven caliper-adapter technology from the motorcycle world. Pro universal hoses makes it safe and easy to dial in a perfect fit. Simply select a Pro hydraulic hose and match it with a compatible Mountain Pro Quick-Fit adapter kit. It’s that easy. Pro Hydraulic Hoses come in a wide array of colors. Pro Quick-Fit adapter kits are available separately in convenient packaging for the most popular brake manufacturers and models. - A Kevlar weave surrounding the liner prevents bulges due to heat buildup and extreme pressure - Each hose has 2 caliper-side universal couplers that connect to the Quick-Fit Adapters (sold separately) - Mountain Pro hydraulic hose kits are available in 12 colors and finishes - Black kits contain gloss black housing with silver logos; Stealth Black kits have matte black housing featuring black logos
Jagwire's Hydraulic Fittings Combo Box is a handy parts box for your home shop that includes a variety of common fittings and seals for a range of disc brakes from Avid, Formula, Hayes, Magura, Shimano and Tektro.
- Great for center-pull cantilever brake setups - Fits threadless fork steerer tubes - Includes barrel adjuster - 24mm cable stop drop - AL6061-T6 alloy construction
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- Aluminum guides for securing housing/tubing to frame cable stops or cable guides
$4.49 - $5.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Galvanized Shift Cable is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
Jagwire Sport Shift XL cable kits are perfect for bikes that need extra-long cables and housing. - Sport Slick Stainless inner cables resist corrosion and are die-drawn to reduce surface friction - Compressionless LEX-SL housing uses Slick-Lube liners to protect the cables and ensure consistent performance - Sealed end caps help keep contaminants out of the housing - Anti-Kink End Caps prevent damage when bicycle is folded - The single-ended SRAM/Shimano compatible cables end are weld-cut for easy installation
A great replacement for OE cables and a perfect way to bring style to a bike, the 1x Sport Shift kits make it easy. They come with a weld-cut single-ended Slick Stainless cable for easy installation with modern SRAM and Shimano shifters. The included housing uses our Slick-Lube liners to reduce friction, providing shifting precision and long-lasting performance. This kit is designed for use on bikes with a 1x drivetrain with a rear derailleur or internally geared hub. - Single-ended shift cable is compatible with SRAM and Shimano shift levers for both road or mountain bikes - Sport Slick Stainless cable combines with a Slick-Lube housing liner to offer dependable shifting performance and durability - Includes everything needed for a complete shift cable and housing replacement for a rear derailleur or internally geared hub - OEM-level cables and housing with high-quality small parts
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
- Brake housing for polymer coated brake cables - Refer to Documents and links to find the right product
Shimano, SLR brake housing, 40m, Black
- Pre-stretched Teflon coated 19 strand inner wire
- 1.1mm x 2100mm advanced die-drawn stainless steel cable is low friction with minimal elongation for consistently effortless shifting performance - Recommend for use with Ciclovation™ Premium or Advanced outer casing systems - Recommended for 10-speed drivetrains - Compatible with all high-performance outer casing, lubricants, and end caps
- Low-compression outer casing for predictable braking performance - A fully lubricated inner housing liner reduces friction and enhances lever feel - Stainless steel low friction inner cable - Compatible with all cable-actuated road bike brake systems Includes: 4 x Open End Cap, Alloy/Black 3 x Cable Oring, Translucent (1 set = 3pcs) 2 x Frame Protector, Mini Black 2 x Cable Tip, 1.2mm, Alloy/Silver
- Low-compression outer casing for predictable braking performance - A fully lubricated inner housing liner reduces friction and enhances lever feel - Stainless steel low friction inner cable - Compatible with all cable-actuated mountain bike brake systems Includes: 6 x Open End Cap, Alloy/Black 3 x Cable Oring, Translucent (1 set = 3pcs) 2 x Frame Protector, Mini Black 2 x Cable Tip, 1.8mm, Alloy/Silver
Fittings for converting open loop housing holders on a frame to traditional cable stops. - Fits snugly inside open loop and receives 5mm housing with no end cap - Large flange for larger hydraulic loops - Flattened on one side to accommodate frame
A great replacement for OE cables and a perfect way to bring style to a bike, our 2x Sport Shift kits make it easy. They come with weld-cut single-ended Slick Stainless cables for easy installation with modern SRAM and Shimano shifters. The included housing uses our Slick-Lube liners to reduce friction, providing shifting precision and long-lasting performance. This 2x kit is designed for use on bikes with both front and rear derailleurs. - Single-ended shift cables are compatible with SRAM and Shimano shift levers for both road or mountain bikes - Sport Slick Stainless cables combined with Slick-Lube liners offer dependable shifting performance and durability - Includes everything needed for a complete shift cable and housing replacement for front and rear derailleurs - OEM-level cables and housing with high-quality small parts
Jagwire's Universal Sport Brake XL Cable Kits are the perfect way to enhance your braking performance while adding a little style to your bike, too. Compatible with both mountain and road brakes, and in an extra-long size, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, powerful braking. And with the housing and all the needed parts included, these cable kits are easy to install and ready to deliver years of smooth positive braking.
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to optimize braking performance and durability. This adapter kit contains all the components required for Tektro brakes and includes enough hardware for one bicycle.
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 5mm
SuperSlick compressionless gear cable/housing kits offer unrivaled shifting performance Kits include: - 4mm pre-lubed, Kevlar-lined, compressionless gear housing - 1.1mm stainless steel die-pulled and polished superslick gear cable(s) with electrolysis coating and SRAM/Shimano compatible head(s) for both MTB and Road applications - Alloy sleeve ferrules - Alloy O-ring ferrules - Cable donuts - Spiral frame protector(s) - Cable tip(s)
Hydraulic hose with banjo fitting for TRP brakes.
- Stainless steel shifter cable - PTFE-coated for reduced friction - Length: 2000mm - 1.1mm compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shifters - 1.2mm compatible with Shimano and SRAM shifters
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
SuperSlick compressionless brake cable/housing kits offer unrivaled braking performance Kits include: - 5mm pre-lubed, Kevlar-lined, compressionless brake housing - 1.5mm stainless steel die-pulled and polished super-slick brake cables with electrolysis coating and SRAM/Shimano compatible heads for both MTB and Road applications - Alloy sleeve ferrules - Alloy O-ring ferrules - Cable donuts - Spiral frame protectors - Cable tips
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cable for smooth, crisp, and reliable braking - SRAM/Shimano compatible head - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: Road
DIY Kit Includes: - Housing and Shift Cable - End caps and cable tips - Compatible Shimano/SRAM Specs: - Cable Material: Galvanized - Intended Use: Road/MTB - Cables & Housing Comp: Shimano/SRAM - Housing Length: 2000mm
The Problem Solvers Downtube Shift Cable Adjusters replace your existing shift adjusters, or let you add integrated shifters to your current down tube shifter-equipped road bike. Made from durable plastic and stainless steel, these adjusters are built to last for countless miles on your road steed. - Sold as a pair - Comes with mounting hardware
Jagwire's flexible shift housing is used for the rear housing segment with Shimano Shadow-type road rear derailleurs to give optimum shifting performance and the flexibility needed for wheel installation and removal. - For use with Shimano Shadow type road rear derailleurs, such as RD-R9100, RD-R8000, and RD-R7000. - 4mm low-compression CGX-SL housing construction. - Includes 10x sealed end caps and 10x 4mm/4mm housing connectors
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers. - Allow the easy installation of Jagwire hose with Shimano disc brakes - Kits contain enough hardware for both front and rear brakes - Requires Jagwire Mountain Pro Universal Disc Brake Hose Kit for installation Compatibility - HFA312: Shimano XTR M975, Deore XT M775, SLX M665, LX T665 and M585, Hone M601, Deore T615, M595, M535 and M525, Alfine S500 and S501, Metrea U5000, Alivio M4050, Acera M3050, and Non-Series T605, MT500, M575, M486, M485, M446, M445, M395, M365, and M355 - HFA314: Shimano Dura Ace R9120, R9170, R9180 and Ultegra R8020, R8070
Page 1 of 9 Next page