- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
- Open-end flange design - Durable soft Kraton rubber - End plugs included - Length: 130mm
- Closed-end high-flange design - Non-slip dual density waffle pattern - Grey flange and end cap with a black center - Made from durable dual density kraton rubber - Length: 130mm
- Classic flangeless ribbed BMX style grips - Two-tone swirl pattern - Bar end plugs included - Length: 170mm
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and no flange - Flangeless design is suitable for MTB, BMX, or cruiser bars
$9.99 - $11.99
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a classic micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and BMX style flange
$11.99 - $12.99
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
$11.99 - $12.99
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
- Diamond and ribbed pattern BMX grips - Flangeless - Longer 166mm length
- Hand-conforming silicone formula provides grip and shock absorption - Silicone construction won't dull, harden, or fade over time - 128mm length - End plugs included
- 3mm microfiber handlebar tape - Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a Polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability - Kit includes: 2 strips of microfiber tape and 2 rubber bar end plugs - Tape Length: 215mm
Padded, Hard-wearing, All-Surface Absorption. Cambium Rubber Bar Tape is suitable for cyclocross, gravel, or road and comfortable for cycle touring with extra padding to reduce road buzz and provide a more comfortable grip over rough surfaces. All-surface absorption Designed to absorb shocks and smooth out the ride. Comfortable to the touch The perfect material for a pleasing grip for natural comfort and complete control. Hard-wearing Made with wear and tear-resistant materials. - Comfortable to the touch - Hard-wearing - All-surface shock absorption
Our best rubber grips for straight bars, thermoplastic rubber is fused with organic cotton for a natural look and feel. Suitable for city, MTB and touring use and adjustable for specific performance. Our best rubber grips for straight bars, thermoplastic rubber is fused with nylon textile for a nice look and comfortable feel, substituting organic cotton in the natural colour version. With aluminium clamp and branded rubber end plug, and adjustable for specific performance, these grips are suitable for city, MTB, and touring use. The dual textures embossed into the rubber mean the rider can turn the grip and adjust it to their preferred option. IDEAL FOR: - Commuting in the city - Travelling the globe - Urban cycling
In the Brooks tradition, these grips are made of natural leather, the same long-wearing leather used for Brooks saddle tops. Each grip is made with a stack of leather washers. These washers are held together by 3 spokes, enabling the grip to be adjusted to the desired length. The standard length of each grip is 130mm, but each grip can be shortened to the desired length independently. The grips are delivered in a box containing shorter 80mm spokes to make them even shorter. - Inner Diameter: 22.2 mm - Weight: 290g per Pair
For grip and control in all conditions, Brooks Slender Leather Grips feature padded leather tape for long lasting durability and great looks, perfect for straight bar bicycles. Brooks Slender Leather Grips feature vegetable tanned leather tape, a naturally timeless material for long lasting durability and great looks, perfect for straight bar bicycles. The design incorporates an aluminium shell around which the bar tape is wrapped in the manner of traditional handlebar tape. The leather is then held in place by aluminium and steel clamps which can be removed in the event that the tape requires replacement. FEATURES: - Vegetable tanned leather tape - Aluminium shell - Aluminium and steel clamp
- Classic leather designs with lock-on convenience - Julian models have a standard round shape and a stitched leather Cover
Chromag teamed up with Brandon Semenuk to create the Liaison Wax Grips. They're perfect for riders who want the cushion and feel of an ‘all rubber’ grip (without plastic core). At 150mm, the Wax Grip is extra wide for lots of hand position leeway. It features a small flange on the inside.
The Format is our first single clamp grip for those who like to make use of the full width of their bars, allowing you to run your hands right up to the edge. We had found some single clamp grips suffer from additional twisting, which is why we designed the sleeve to snugly fit the bars towards the ends. After examining wear patterns of grips that have been through the ringer, we implemented several different patterns and zones into the format to deal with the different dynamics going on in each part of your hand.
Chromag's Basis grip is designed for applications where the rider wants a firm, direct connection for performance in high intensity scenarios. The thin diameter grip with dimpled pattern is firm yet tacky and less prone to surface wear. Chromag grips feature their unique ‘Split-Teardrop’ end clamp which effectively covers the bar end while still utilizing a true pinch-clamp for the best purchase to the bar.
Chromag's Palmskin grip is designed for riders who like a softer, supple feel and may prefer not to use gloves. The ribbed pattern is compliant under the hand while managing moisture by channeling it away into the groove.
Chromag's Squarewave grip is designed with performance and comfort as the paramount goals. The gentle bulge fits nicely in the cup of the hand to promote long ride comfort. The progressive tread is finest/softest where it meets the outer edges of the hand and coarsest under the meat of the palm for a balance of compliance and control over longer rides.
Dimples for the palm, waffle for the fingers. The Clutch grip combines traction and comfort. The waffle tread is specifically shaped to the fingers and oriented for traction in varied conditions. The diameter is narrow at 30mm with an extra wide format at 150mm overall. It features our special tacky compound based on 25a durometer. Weighing in at 100g /pair. Chromag grips feature our unique ‘Split-Teardrop’ end clamp which effectively covers the bar end while still utilizing a true pinch-clamp for the best purchase to the bar.
• Larger diameter model for bigger hands, offers extra cushion • Same bulged center as the original Squareweave • Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both for twist-free performance
- EVA layer incorporates a micro-suede finish surface which is soft to the touch and inherently non-slip for a comfortable, clean aesthetic. - Organic GEL pad prevents adhesive residue. - Finish tape and screw-in bar end plugs.
- 2D carbon pattern with polyurethane layer is anti-slip with high tensile strength - Organic GEL pad prevents adhesive residue - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs and highly elastic finishing tapes
- Developed specifically for gravel and mixed surface abuse, Grind Tape's unique, high-density rubber-based compound is made to withstand all weather conditions while offering enhanced grip and improved control via vibration and shock absorption. - Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively absorbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue. - GEL padded adhesive keeps tape firmly wrapped on the handlebar and prevents residue for easy installation. - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out. - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions.
- Uniquely formulated synthetic leather with a “Aurora Image" pattern design for anti-slip and excellent handling performance. - Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively abosrbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions
- Uniquely formulated, long-wearing synthetic leather material featuring prismatic "Gamma" style that is anti-slip with excellent performance in all conditions. - Multi-layer, laminated, variying density foam offers progressive shock absorption and vibration damping to minimize fatigue - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions.
- Uniquely formulated long-wearing synthetic leather features soft metal satin finishes for the epitome in luster, appearance and performance in all conditions - Multi-layer, laminated, varying density foam offers progressive shock absorption and vibration damping to minimize fatigue - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resist falling out
- Velvet layer provides a unique feel, improved grip and a natural touch - New refinements with tastefully applied colored stitching for those seeking more subtle customization - Breathable, stretch resistant and lightweight - GEL pad prevents adhesive residue - Reliable and reusable Lock-In bar end plugs
Page 1 of 13 Next page