Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
$39.99 - $44.99
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is their chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. Soft touch is a matt-look, silky, moisture absorbing surface. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Soft touch
Zipp's Service Course Cyclocross Bar Tape boasts extra padding for excellent cushioning and an exceptional grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
$34.99 - $39.99
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Solocush is their most streamlined cushioned construction – a single-layer chunky platform to rest on during longer rides without compromises on weight. - Tacky finish adds a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Solocush construction 2.7mm thick
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Microtex is the thinnest option for pin-sharping handling and control. Its tacky finish aids a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Microtex construction 2mm thick - Tacky touch
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Our thickest bar tape is ideal for your next double century, gravel grinder or cyclocross race. Discover why our Pro Tour teams spec this tape for the Spring Classics.
Balance is the key to optimum performance in a stage race. Experience the perfect blend of grip and comfort that teams AG2R La Mondiale Pro Cycling Team, Lotto Soudal and Movistar Team use to win in the pro peloton.
Super Sticky Kush is the bar tape of choice for 3x World Champion Peter Sagan. Fusing performance and style, Supacaz delivers the only bar tape worth dreaming about. We boldly claim that Super Sticky Kush is the best bar tape ever. Galaxy series adds just enough color to mix or match with any bike. - Super Sticky PU (top layer): Superior supple hand feel with long lasting performance. Extremely advanced polyurethane that remains tacky in wet conditions. Highly resistant to UV rays, climate, and sweat. - Kush Foam (middle layer): Exclusive compound that maximizes dampening via a nano amount of foam. Shock absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions. - Emboss: The tape is completed with the embossment of the beloved Supacaz pattern. The embossment creates the unique Supacaz look and wicks away moisture which maximizes grip.
Padded, Hard-wearing, All-Surface Absorption. Cambium Rubber Bar Tape is suitable for cyclocross, gravel, or road and comfortable for cycle touring with extra padding to reduce road buzz and provide a more comfortable grip over rough surfaces. All-surface absorption Designed to absorb shocks and smooth out the ride. Comfortable to the touch The perfect material for a pleasing grip for natural comfort and complete control. Hard-wearing Made with wear and tear-resistant materials. - Comfortable to the touch - Hard-wearing - All-surface shock absorption
- Velvet layer provides a unique feel, improved grip and a natural touch - New refinements with tastefully applied colored stitching for those seeking more subtle customization - Breathable, stretch resistant and lightweight - GEL pad prevents adhesive residue - Reliable and reusable Lock-In bar end plugs
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
$39.99 - $44.99
- Polyurethane layer is anti-slip with high tensile strength for long-term performance - Availabe in new graduated color fades to add even more style and personalization to your bike - GEL is vibration damping and shock absorbing to minimize fatigue and strain due to real-world riding conditions - Reliable and reusable Lock-In bar end plugs
- Uniquely formulated synthetic leather with magma inspired graphic texture for superb grip and handling performance - Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively absorbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions
Origin-8's Cushioned Handlebar Tape is extra thick to minimize road buzz and features a tapered edge for a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. It's adhesive backed for easy installation and to stay in place.
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
- Suede-like top layer provides superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Gel backing provides increased comfort, shock absorption, and will not leave a residue when removed - Available in a variety of color combinations - Double layer construction - 2.5mm tape thickness - Length: 2000mm
The Ritchey Comp EVA bar tape is soft and comfortable while providing a true road feel.
- Uniquely formulated synthetic material mimicking a natural black diamond texture for the ultimate, long-lasting grip and superlative handling performance - Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively absorbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
Jagwire Pro Bar Tape matches style with superb comfort and control. Developed to complement our cable kits, this tape cushions handlebar vibrations and provides exceptional grip when riding with or without gloves. The included locking bar end plugs secure the tape with a clean finish. Offered in distinct varieties to match the corresponding housing colors, Pro Bar Tape adds style and is easy to clean. - Features a tacky finish for superior grip in all conditions - 3.0mm thick and uses a 3-layer construction with a breathable polyurethane (PU) surface for extra comfort - Lightweight foam inner layer saves 40% weight compared to similar 3.0mm thick bar tapes - Includes lever strips, screw-type locking bar end plugs, and finishing tape - 2160mm length is enough to wrap most drop handlebars
$39.99 - $44.99
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is their chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. The classic touch is a durable perforated leather-like texture, with traditional aesthetic and smooth surface slide easily to different riding positions. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Classic touch
- Shock absorbing 2.5mm EVA blended tape - Adhesive backing, chromed plastic bar plugs, finish tape included - Enough tape for one complete road drop-bar
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
- Developed specifically for gravel and mixed surface abuse, Grind Tape's unique, high-density rubber-based compound is made to withstand all weather conditions while offering enhanced grip and improved control via vibration and shock absorption. - Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively absorbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue. - GEL padded adhesive keeps tape firmly wrapped on the handlebar and prevents residue for easy installation. - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out. - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions.
Pure Cycles premium Gel Bar Tape is the perfect blend of comfort and performance. Lightly gelled to pillow your paws, and rugged enough to survive the four seasons - maybe it's time your bars got some new duds. Specs - Length: 7 inches - Fits 22.2mm bars - End caps included - Perfect for drops, bullhorns, pista, and pursuit bars.
Enjoy your rides even more with Planet Bike's soft, durable Comfort Gel Handlebar Tape. It features gel padding for top-notch comfort and protection. It also gets tacky when it's wet so you always have a good grip and stay in control. Also, this fine tape comes in a wide array of bright, UV-protected colors so you can get a custom look that won't fade away.
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
Page 1 of 4 Next page