Upgrade the front end of your favorite ride with Thomson's MTB Titanium Handlebars. These beautiful bars come in either 6 or 12 degrees of sweep. Besides being light, stiff, corrosion-proof and incredibly durable, titanium damps vibrations for comfort making easy work of rough and challenging terrain. Install these sweet bars on your daily ride, race rig or trail-crusher and enjoy them for years to come.
- Full UD carbon construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 9-degree back sweep - EN-Mountain safety certification - 200g - Width: 760mm/780mm - Rise: 0mm/7mm - Upsweep / Drop: 4-degree - Back Sweep / Bend: 9-degree
The only choice for World Champions and Olympians when it comes to wanting the best bar for XC. Ritchey SuperLogic 2x Flat bar offers crucial fit options in one bar when the high level of competition demands it. Using SuperLogic construction and advanced design philosophy, this 2x bar is perfect for those looking to dial in their race rig without sacrificing weight. - Material: lightweight carbon fiber - Width: 680 and 710mm (cutting not recommended) - Rise: reversible +/- 5mm flat rise - Backsweep: 9° - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Bar-end compatible: no - Weight: 120g
For XC racing, stiffness equals speed. That’s what drove our thinking when building the Roval Control SL handlebar. Borrowing inspiration from trail bike tech, we knew a 35mm bar clamp width would give us the rigidity our athletes demanded, and function as the backbone for our ultra-light, hand laid up carbon. It’s light… Like, 185 grams light. But, light-weight and stiffness aren’t the only pieces of the puzzle. Riders also need high-precision control while descending, and a comfortable, sustainable position on grueling climbs. The Roval Control SL’s 780mm width allows you to dial in your perfect size, and it’s World Championship proven geometry gives the confidence to attack any segment. - Material: High modulus carbon fiber - Width: 780mm, includes cut marks to customize width - Rise: 0mm or 20mm - Upsweep: 6 degrees - Backsweep: 8 degrees - Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Weight: 185g
The WCS Carbon Trail Flat +/-5mm Handlebar is two bars in one: select 5mm of rise or drop while maintaining a 9-degree sweep. Great for 29er's and other bikes with tall front ends. - +/- 5mm rise - Matte UD carbon finish - Width: 740mm - Sweep: 9 degrees - 180g
A fly-weight, modern flat bar for XC and trail riding, available with a +/- 5mm rise. The M5 bar is ENVE's lightest XC and trail bar. Designed with an offset grip position and a 31.8mm clamping surface, the bar can be mounted with a positive or negative rise of 5mm. This versatile bar combines a familiar 9-deg sweep with the greater width and strength that’s demanded by today’s more aggressive XC riders.
Whisky's No.9 Flat Bar keeps your weight lower and more forward on the bike for a more aggressive riding position. It’s wide, sleek, and tested to the highest standards to deliver hours of reliable trail riding. Trimmable ends allow you to really dial in your fit to keep you comfortable every time your tires hit the dirt or snow.
- Alternative flat bar design - Offers multiple hand positions for improved handling, power output, and ergonomic comfort - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - 120mm of additional reach with hands on the front bar in an aero position - Great for touring and multiple off-road use applications - Lots of bar space for accessories - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width : 760mm - Rise / Reach: 120mm - Upsweep / Drop: 0° - Sweep: 15° - Color: Black - Finish: Matte
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Anodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
- Alternative flat bar design - Ergonomic 15º backsweep for improved handling, power output, and comfort - Wide 110mm clamp area for mounting accessories - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Material: AL6061
The WCS Trail Flat +/- 5 Handlebar is two bars in one: select 5mm of rise or drop while maintaining a 9-degree sweep. Great for 29er's and other bikes with tall front ends. - +/- 5mm rise - Width: 720mm - Sweep: 9 degrees - 232g
Origin-8's Bat Wing Handlebar delivers futuristic looks and a wrist-friendly 25-degree sweep. It's crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a hydroformed center section with plenty of room to mount accessories.
- Rigid aluminum bar - Great for Urban riders or others wanting a more upright position than drops allow
Origin-8's aluminum Stash Bar II handlebar will be right at home on your fixie or urban steed. It's completely straight and super narrow so you can dart around obstacles with ease. The cool spherical aluminum end caps are removable if you prefer a more muted look.
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Mountain bars provide generous—but not ridiculous—width, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Shot-peened finish - 6061-T6 Aluminum - 9-deg backsweep - 720mm wide - Zero-Rise
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
• Sturdy, chrome-plated steel construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Page 1 of 1