- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Attach these lightweight brackets to your water bottle bosses to serve as anchors for your cargo straps to carry just about anything, from sleeping pads to Nalgene bottles to barbeque sauce. These are a great addition to any bikepacking or touring cyclist’s on-bike storage toolkit. And their low profile means they don’t mess up the looks of your bike build while not in use.
$9.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
The Problem Solvers Cross Clamp mounts to the seat tube on your frame so that you can make your top-routed shift cables work with a bottom-pull front road derailleurs. This is a common setup on cyclocross bicycles. Choose the diameter that matches your frame.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
The tool-free Maxle Lite brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your fork in a light, easiest-to-use expanding wedge thru-axle system. - Thread Length: 9mm - Thread Pitch: 15 x 1.5mm
$1.20 - $1.98
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Powermeter Crank Arm Bolt Kit and AXS Cover Plug Drive Side M18/M30 Dub Steel Black Rival D1
These simple clamps allow riders to mount I-Spec II compatible shifters or dropper levers onto their bars without the otherwise-requisite Shimano I-Spec II compatible brake levers. Sold individually and can be used for either right- or left-hand side. - Hinged clamps for easy installation without removing other components - AL-6061, anodized black - 23 grams - For use only with I-Spec II compatible shifters or dropper lever
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
$40.00 - $69.99
ReMatch adapters are designed to integrate different generations of Shimano Brakes to Shimano Shifters. Rematch Adapter 1.1 connects Shimano I-Spec A/B shifter to I-Spec II brake. - Made from CNC Machined T6061 Aluminum - Anodized Black - No additional hardware needed ReMatch 1.1 is NOT compatible with Deore M610 or SLX M670 shifters
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
$10.99 - $15.99
Our Seatpost Adapters quite literally fill the gap, and with over 25 sizes available, the combinations are endless. These Seatpost Adapters are compatible with static, suspension and dropper Seatposts.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
Thin, durable clear chainstay protector with extra-strong adhesive. - Overall length - 10.375
RockShox RockShox Rear Shock Air Can Assembly - Progressive, 67.5-75mm, Super Deluxe C1/Deluxe C1 (2022+)
Air Can Assemblies for repair and maintenance of Rockshox rear shocks.
$7.99 - $15.99
Connecting links for Origin8 chains
$5.99 - $7.99
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
- Anti chain-suck device - Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts - If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
- 3-piece expander design provides a secure fit within carbon steerer tubes - 22-25mm range of expansion - Extra-long 90mm height reinforces carbon steerer tube beneath the stem - New design evenly distributes headset compression forces - Lightweight AL6061 alloy construction - Top cap and bolt not included - 1-1/8-inch steerer diameter
The VukaClip is all about providing the ultimate in fit, security, and adjustability for you to be faster and more efficient in your triathlon or time-trial aero position at an affordable price. Redesigned to be easier to set up and adjust, the VukaClip has a large, redesigned armrest to reduce pressure points and increase comfort. The VukaClip is made with the industry-standard 22.2mm clamp diameter for maximum versatility, making it compatible with most extensions on the market. Designed with input from top bike fitters, the shape of the Vuka Evo Extensions are crafted to feel as if the rider is shaking hands with the bar. This is achieved through the use of a multi-radius bend paired with a 20mm inward roll of the bar that can be adjusted to dial in fit and achieve an ideal position. - Bar-setting fit, security, and adjustability - Extension material: Unidirectional carbon
$8.39 - $20.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
Aluminum headset stack spacers precision cut to ensure proper headset function. - Precision cut for proper function
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Fixing Bolt for MegaExo Cranks. - 26mm length - 12g - Designed to fit FSA cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
- Superior sealing performance across a wide range of aftermarket applications - Integrated dust sealing lip is designed to guard against dirt and water entering fork preventing contamination and increasing performance - Integrated oil sealing lip preve
ReMote Dropper Lever - Lever pivots on a 21mm ball bearing for smooth operation - Cable Kind Clamp does not damage secured cables and features captive hardware. - Includes barrel adjuster for on the fly changes - Engineered break-away pivot that allows the lever to break away from the pivot in the event of a crash.
A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability. - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks - Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP - Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
$19.50 - $26.50
Mounting hardware fits a variety of Cane Creek shocks.
$24.99 - $44.99
MisMatch adapters allow users to mount Shimano & SRAM brakes and shifters on one clamp. MisMatch Adapter 1.0/1.1 attaches SRAM shifters to Shimano I-Spec-A or I-Spec-B brake lever clamps. MisMatch adapters and the ever evolving “standards” it attempts to integrate between SRAM and Shimano is a confusing subject. Shimano brake and shifter mounting options have changed a lot, going through four mounting systems from 2011-2016. Shimano components have a model number printed somewhere on the brake and/or shifter, and this is the best way to determine what you own and what adapter you need. MisMatch 1.0/1.1 fits Shimano brake levers:BL-M985, BL-M988, BL-M820, BL-M785, BL-T785, BL-M675, BL-T675, BL-M640, BL-M596, BL-M820-B, BL-M785-B, BL-M675-B, BL-M640-B, BL-M615, BL-M506 - Annodized Black
eeSilk Stem elastomers were developed based on rider preference and varying surfaces. Each eeSilk Stem includes 3 elastomers varying in firmness depending on stem length. We recommend first riding the elastomer that comes installed with the stem to form a baseline. Then change to a softer or firmer elastomer based on preference for more or less compliance.
Page 1 of 87 Next page