Attach these lightweight brackets to your water bottle bosses to serve as anchors for your cargo straps to carry just about anything, from sleeping pads to Nalgene bottles to barbeque sauce. These are a great addition to any bikepacking or touring cyclist’s on-bike storage toolkit. And their low profile means they don’t mess up the looks of your bike build while not in use.
$9.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$7.50 $10.00 25% Off
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
$1.20 - $1.98
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
The tool-free Maxle Lite brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your fork in a light, easiest-to-use expanding wedge thru-axle system. - Thread Length: 9mm - Thread Pitch: 15 x 1.5mm
These simple clamps allow riders to mount I-Spec II compatible shifters or dropper levers onto their bars without the otherwise-requisite Shimano I-Spec II compatible brake levers. Sold individually and can be used for either right- or left-hand side. - Hinged clamps for easy installation without removing other components - AL-6061, anodized black - 23 grams - For use only with I-Spec II compatible shifters or dropper lever
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
The Problem Solvers Quick-Release Nut Light Mount is an ingenious solution when your handlebars are too crowded to accept a light. This fine CNC-machined aluminum post simply screws on in place of your left, front quick-release nut to provide a great place to mount your light. Lower light mounting improves your depth perception and shows more details of the road condition ahead, too.
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
$10.99 - $15.99
Our Seatpost Adapters quite literally fill the gap, and with over 25 sizes available, the combinations are endless. These Seatpost Adapters are compatible with static, suspension and dropper Seatposts.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
Thin, durable clear chainstay protector with extra-strong adhesive. - Overall length - 10.375
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
KMC Missing Link connectors are for use on new chains or to keep in your seat bag for an emergency repairs. - Compatible with Campagnolo 10-speed chains
A five-piece IGUS bushing spacer kit for mounting rear shocks. - Compatible with x eyelet shocks using IGUS bushings mounted in the shock eyelet - Select the correct hardware kit for your mounting bolt diameter (e.g. 6mm, 8mm) and frame mount width (e.g. 22mm, 24mm)
Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
- Ultralight, CNC-machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each: 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each: 1mm spacers
The Whisky compression plug for carbon forks is reliable and easy to use. The simple design offers excellent support and function, works great with Whisky carbon forks, and may fit other manufacturer's forks as well.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M5x8 Flat Head Screws
Replacement Barends for GP5 and GP5 BioKork Grips. - Note because of additional leverage of GP4 and GP5 bar ends, Ergon does not recommend using on carbon fiber handlebars - Glass fiber composite - For 2015 and newer grips
Tellis Remote for Matchmaker - Tellis dropper post remote lever features light action with a forged alloy design - Fits 22.2mm diameter handlebars
$17.62 - $42.00
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
Saddle Rail Clamp outer-pieces to adapt WCS Alloy 1-bolt posts to various saddle rail dimensions. - To retrofit WCS 1-Bolt alloy seatpost - Material: 7050 alloy
- Specially shaped composite material helps prevent chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Split clamp design mounts to specific seat tube diameters, eliminating the need for a metal fitment clamp
Complete clamp kit to adapt WCS Alloy 1-bolt posts to various saddle rail dimensions. - To retrofit WCS 1-Bolt alloy seatpost - Material: 7050 alloy, stainless steel bolt
Page 1 of 71 Next page