Parts & Accessories
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
The Wolf Tooth axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg. This protects your expensive fork, transfers more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it. These are also a great replacement option for lost or damaged stock axles. Always apply a small amount of grease to the washer and threads when installing. - Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 7075 T6 Aluminum - Similar to Fox Kabolt axle
- Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate airtight seal - Pink, semi-transparent tape for precise application & allows you to locate the valve hole easily - Engineered stretch & elasticity fits perfectly in the contour of your rim and allows for easy application - Extreme strength and durability - Includes 4x Seal Patches
$20.99 - $22.99
Replacement axles for MX-2000 hubs. Size: 14 x 100 x 165mm - Supplier Part: KT-M18F - MPN: 370666 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 14mm - OLD: 100mm Size: 14 x 110 x 180mm - Supplier Part: KT-389R - MPN: 370668 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 14mm - OLD: 110mm Size: 3/8-inch x 100 x 165mm - Supplier Part: KT-M17F - MPN: 370667 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 100mm Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 180mm - Supplier Part: KT-M88R - MPN: 370682 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 14mm slotted for 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
$23.40 - $24.60
DT Swiss tubeless-ready tape seals the rim for tubeless applications and also works well as rim tape for tube-type setups. - Durable adhesive tape works as a rim tape and airseal
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
When mounting a wheel quickly and safely, the RWS system is untouchable. It combines the fast mounting of a conventional quick release with the force and safety of a fitting. The high-precision toothing at the inside of the lever allows you to fully tighten the axle and to perfectly position the lever. - Ratcheting system tightens skewers with turns rather than a cam - Lever can be rotated into an ideal position after tightening
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
Repair parts for Easton freehubs.
- Freehub for Cognition V2 hubs
- Anodized aluminum or plated brass. - 50 per bag - 16mm length
9/15/20mm conversion kit for current generation front hubs - Cobalt endcaps – These kits convert current generation Cobalt front wheels to 9/15mm thru-axle. - Iodine/Opium endcaps - These kits convert current generation Iodine and Opium front wheels to 9/15/20mm thru-axle. - Conversion: 9/15/20mm - Cobalt weight: 26g (9mm) / 16g (15mm) - Iodine/Opium weight: 28g (9mm) / 18g (15mm) / 23g (20mm)
$62.00 - $69.00
Yes! A 12mm thru-axle adapter for BOB Trailers. These Robert Axles for BOB Trailers are specifically engineered to attach the proven BOB Trailer to your thru-axle-equipped bike. Take full advantage of your modern bike with 12mm thru-axles and harness the rigidity of the thru-axle to haul your BOB Trailer. Set out on any adventure, big or small. Great for off-road tours, trail building, hauling cargo, and more! - The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined. - The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability. - The axle ends are stainless steel which allows for mounting of the BOB Trailer bobbins. - No special tools required. The design allows for wheel installation or removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Please note: This axle does not come with the BOB Trailer bobbins (those are available separately). Or, you can reuse your bobbins from the stock BOB Trailer Quick Release that came with your trailer. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Our Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your thru-axle equipped bike to on-wheel trainers, such as a 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo, and many others. Our goal is to fit the thru-axle to your bike perfectly to minimize spacers and extra parts, providing a clean, high-performance axle for your bike. Train, warm up, and be race ready and fit for the season. - When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. Our axle is suitable for use on or off the trainer, indoors or out. - The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC-machined from 7075 aluminum and hard-anodized for rugged durability. - No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world. Important: Before you order, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of your modern thru-axle-equipped bike. Measure your trainer at the widest setting and measure the outside width of your bike frame. Our the trainer axle ends will extend past your frame on each side.
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series front road disc hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru-axle options
$153.00 - $216.00
Freehub bodies for Zipp Cognition hubs.
$17.99 - $27.99
- AL6061 alloy tubeless Presta valve - Includes 2 O-rings, one standard profile and one aero profile, for an airtight seal on any rim - Removable valve core for installing sealant - Additional replacement valve cores sold separately - Sold individually
$16.89 - $45.99
The buyer's choice for wheel builders looking to save weight. The nipples are available with or without DT Pro Lock, a patented liquid inside the nipple thread that makes the connection between the nipple and spoke extremely durable. It pairs perfectly with any wheel, though all-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. - Weight: starting at 20g for 64 nipples
The mounting solution for Thru Bolt rear wheels. Designed for an axle diameter of 10mm in the rear, the thru bolt system is a special kind of axle mounting for bikes. The DT Swiss thru bolt system is compatible with standard quick-release dropouts, but requires matching hubs. The stronger wheel connection results in greater stiffness. - Overall Length: 152mm - Thread Pitch: M10 x 1.0mm - Flat Washer
Tubeless valves for DT Swiss rims for repair or replacement.
Replacement Cassette body for Origin8 hubs
- Axle adapters for FB-1110 Elite Series rear fat bike hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options, and for 170/190mm and 177/197mm OLD spacing - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
- Small parts for the Origin8 MT-1110 Elite Series MTB Single Speed rear hub - Material: AL6061
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminents - 15mm Thru Axle, 6 bolt disc compatible in boost and standard configurations
- Replacement end caps for MT-4100 hubs
$46.99 - $51.99
- Replacement Cassette body for Origin8 hubs
$7.89 - $10.99
- High-quality fat bike rim strips - Super durable PVC material
- Flanged 15mm axle nuts - Durable chromoly construction - Spacing / Axle: B/O
Page 1 of 12 Next page