$60.99 - $62.49
Sta-Tru Double Wall Front Wheels. - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 26-inch x 1 3/8 - ISO Diameter: 590 / 26 x 1 3/8-inch - Front Axle: 3/8-inch x 100mm - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
$77.49 - $92.99
- STW ST1 26.5mm wide alloy rims - KT QR ATB 9mm/100/108 axle - Black or Silver UCP spokes
$209.95 - $214.95
- Hand built with precision Pimp or Pimplite hubs and 28mm Standard Issue rims - *Front Pimplite 20mm thru-axle hub can be fit to 9mm QR and 15mm thru-axle forks using adapters (sold separately) - Standard diameter brass nipples (not Torque nipples) -
Big tires and wide rims normally mean heavy wheels, but not with the BR 2250 Classic! Nearly as light as standard wheels and with the grip only fat tires can offer, this wheelset turns any fat bike into a fun-machine!
- Black Ops DW1.1 wheelsets for popular modern day BMX and wheelie bikes - Black Ops MX1100 hubs with sealed bearings and laced with DT spokes - 24mm inner rim width supports a variety of modern sizes - OLD: Front: 100mm, Rear: 110mm - Gears: Singlespeed freewheel - Type: Tube only - Size: 26-inch
$249.95 - $399.95
Lightweight, yet tough wheels with Pimplite hubs and 28mm Pimplite rims - All black with gold Torque nipples (an oversized alloy nipple offering the strength of a brass nipple while saving 20g per wheel, plus more pivot range at the spoke hole for reduced stress on spoke) - Front: 20mm thru-axle, adapters sold separately - Rear: 12 x 135mm thru-axle and accepts an 8–11-speed cassette or 10 x 135mm bolt-on for single-speed use - Accepts Pimplite HG-splined cassette or Pimplite micro-cassette single-speed - All have 6-bolt disc mount and Atomlab rim strips
- For 37-590 ISO tires only (TIRE2625) - 26x1 3/8 North American size (E.A.3 British Rim/650A French)
- The most versatile, bombproof, all-purpose rim - 32 holes with an inner width of 26.5mm and outer width of 32mm - The corrugated rim center adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shot-peened finish increases fatigue life and durability - Delivers exceptional strength and stiffness at a remarkable value
Team V MTB 26-inch Wheelset is lightweight, reliable, and proven on the mountain. - Rims: Welded 23mm 6066 alloy, anodized eyelets, disc only, 19mm medium-V MTB - Spokes: Double-butted 2.0-1.6-2.0 SS w/T73 alloy nipples, 28F x 28R, 3X F/R - Hubs: Lightweight Straight Pull, 6-bolt disc-compatible design w/Japanese-made EZO cartridge bearings (2F x 4R) - Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 8/9 speed - 15mm thru-axle front hub - Extras: Lightweight QR skewers with machined aluminum levers & hardened cro-mo shafts, urethane-coated nylon rim strips - Weight: F 700g/R 900g = Pair 1600g
Quality Wheels Value Series Disc Rear Wheel 26 SRAM 406 6-bolt / Sun SR25 Black
If you need just one wheel for on-the-spot repairs, this wheel features both rim brake and disc brake compatibility.
The best price on the market for a wheel meant to be ridden. Single-wall rims and loose-ball hubs that come out of the box round and true.
Page 1 of 1