With the T 1800 CLASSIC track style is taken to the streets. From the wide, medium profile alloy rim to the extra flat bladed spokes it oozes muscles. And that muscle is needed when zipping around cars and corners at full pace. Its simplicity comes from Swiss engineering know-how, ensuring a long, trouble free life navigating city roads and procuring big grins on riders faces. That said, it doesn't mean it can't go fast on an oval, because it can.
At the core of this all-around wheelset lies a modern, wide, and light aluminum rim. Being the foundation of the wheel, it makes for a balanced width-to-stiffness-to-weight ratio. This rim is complemented by a hub featuring DT Swiss' proven pawl system freewheel as well as a high-end build with bladed spokes and elaborate alloy nipples. These features make it a premium training wheel easily able to race your mates when the city limit sign comes up.
- Black Ops DW1.1 wheelsets for popular modern day BMX and wheelie bikes - Black Ops MX1100 hubs with sealed bearings and laced with DT spokes - 24mm inner rim width supports a variety of modern sizes - OLD: Front: 100mm, Rear: 110mm - Gears: Singlespeed freewheel - Type: Tube only - Size: 20-inch
The XM 1700 SPLINE wheels were designed to dominate the mountain. Light and robust welded rims with perfect tubeless compatibility for grip and puncture resistance. Built on reliable 350 hubs with 36 tooth ratchet engagement. - Welded Aluminum rim with 30mm internal width - 350 hub with 36 point SL Ratchet system - Competition spokes and Squorx nipples - Designed for All Mountain applications
The do-everything aluminum race wheel is wider, lighter, and stiffer than ever, now available in a tubeless disc brake version. Tom Ritchey believes in high-quality aluminum road wheels. They offer incredible performance and durability that's hard to beat at any price. The critically acclaimed Zeta is completely redesigned to be wider, lighter, and laterally stiffer, yet still tough enough to endure gravel road rides and cyclocross races that would chew lesser wheels to pieces. New dedicated disc brake version features new two-piece forged hubs and disc-only OCR rim extrusion. The Zeta Disc wheels feature new forged two-piece WCS disc hubs, and the disc-specific, tubeless Zeta OCR rims are light, stiff, and wide. Forged, machined, and staggered hub flange increases spoke bracing angle and builds a stronger, lighter wheel. - Rims: alloy Tubeless—OCR offset—Proprietary Ritchey extrusion - Rim depth: 24.4mm - Outer rim width: 25.5 mm - Inner rim width: 21.0mm - Hubs: forged disc hubs and sealed bearings - Freehub material: alloy - Disc brake compatibility: Center Lock - Axle style: thru-axle 100x12mm front / 142x12mm rear - Axle compatibility: thru-axle (12-15mm)—standard quick release (conversion kits available separately) - Spokes: DT Competition 2.0/1.8 DB - Front: 24 spokes / 2x lacing - Rear: 24 spokes / 2x lacing - Nipples: 2.0 brass 12mm - Weight: 1650g/set (775g—front / 825g—rear) - Do not use sealants containing ammonia
The ENVE 65 is a modern speed specialist in every way. Triathletes and road racers seeking PRs in their objectives against the clock will find their efforts rewarded by the ENVE 65. - Application: Road Race, Triathlon, Time-Trial - Internal Rim Width: 21mm - Compatible Tire Size: Tubeless 25c or larger - Wheelset Weight: 1641g - Real World Foundation Aero Technology - Wide Hookless Bead provides pot-hole protection - Tubeless Optimized for Rolling Fast and Fewer Flats - Lifetime Incident Protection and 5 Year Factory Warranty - Handmade in Ogden, Utah
$49.99 - $99.49
Sta-Tru Double Wall Rear Wheels. - Wheel Size: 20-inch - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20-inch BMX - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
$92.49 - $101.99
Sta Tru Rear Wheels - Single Wall rim - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 24-inch - Cassette Body Type: Threaded Standard 1.37-inch x 24tpi - ISO Diameter: 507 / 24-inch BMX - Tire Type: Clincher - Rear Axle: 3/8-inch Threaded x 135mm
$60.99 - $62.49
Sta-Tru Double Wall Front Wheels. - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 26-inch x 1 3/8 - ISO Diameter: 590 / 26 x 1 3/8-inch - Front Axle: 3/8-inch x 100mm - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
Control and stability for enduro riding. Details - Wheels sold individually not in sets. - Tuned Front and Rear Alloy Wheel System for enduro riding and racing. - Front- and rear-specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding. - Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning. - Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip. - Welded and sleeved rim joint for additional strength.
Snappy acceleration is what you can expect from this aluminum wheel developed to meet all cross country needs. If, to you, cross country means high-speed, after-work rides, and the occasional endurance race, then you should have a closer look at the XR 1700 SPLINE wheels. With a light and welded cross country aluminum rims, reliable 36T RATCHET SL hubs, and Swiss precision finish, all the way from the competition spokes to the signature DT Swiss wheel build quality, it's a wheelset that is up to competing, day-in, day-out, against yourself, against your buddies, or in an all-out race.
- Asymmetric Bead Socket Technology brings Stan's legendary easy inflation and the most reliable airtight seal to wider, offset carbon rims - Custom carbon layup equalizes impact forces on both the long and short sides of the rim, making both stronger - Asymmetric rim shape with offset drilling improves bracing angle and balances spoke tension to create a stronger overall wheel - M-pulse hubs - 250lb Recommended Maximum Rider Weight
- Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 25mm width optimized for 40mm Gravel tires and up to 2.3" mountain tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
- Light enough to take XC racing but was born from research and testing on the Enduro World Series circuit, making it a great rim for anyone looking to improve both descending and climbing - Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 28mm internal width ideal for 2.2-2.5" tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
- Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits - Tie beam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts - 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35" to 2.8" Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires - E-sync hubs Specs: - Hub Model: E-SYNC - Freehub Body: Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Wheel-Brake Comp.: Disc IS 6-bolt - Rim Material: Aluminum - Spoke Type: Sapim D-Light - Valve: Presta - Rim Construction: Double wall
- 6069 rim material with 30mm internal width, delivers impressive rim durability and impact resistance - 4.5mm offset improves spoke (28h) tension balance, increasing wheel performance and fatigue life - Trace hubs deliver eMTB rated strength for every rider
The best price on the market for a wheel meant to be ridden. Single-wall rims and loose-ball hubs that come out of the box round and true.
Best seller. You'll be hard-pressed to find a better wheel anywhere near these prices. - Cartridge bearing hub with solid axle
The best price on the market for a wheel meant to be ridden. Single-wall rims and loose-ball hubs that come out of the box round and true.
- Full carbon fiber construction - 32mm Internal width - Tubeless ready rim (tape and valves installed) - 4.5mm Offset improves spoke tension balance and wheel stiffness - High gloss black logos and interchangable vinyl decals - Single spoke length for entire wheel - Hub and bearing system designed and validated for longevity, smoothness, low drag, and zero play - One length spoke used throughout wheelset (F&R)
Find the road less travelled on the new EA70 AX. Joining forces with the EA70 and EC70 AX Bar in our AX adventure road line, the new EA70 AX wheel has the durability to withstand trail riding but is translated to drop bar applications with center lock hubs and 11-speed road compatibility. From bikepacking adventures loaded with gear, to washboarded gravel descents with only your wheels and tires providing the compliance, we have you covered. The welded tubeless ready rim boasts a generous 24mm internal rim width that increased tire volume and gives an optimal tire profile for 35 to 50C tires. It’s the perfect wheel to round out any adventure drop bar build.
$75.95 - $79.95
- Gusset's bestselling BMX, dirt jump and street use wheels - Black Dog 32mm 6061 alloy double wall rims with loose-ball alloy hubs, black spokes - Flip/flop freewheel threaded rear - Heat treated CrMo axle with room for pegs
The PR 1600 SPLINE 32 is characterized by its super stiff yet lightweight medium-profile aluminum rim. The use of the PHR nipple system allows a very low weight. Stiffness is generated via the big cross-section and thanks to the 18mm internal width and the tubeless-ready design, it is ideally equipped for the use of modern road bike tires. The PR 1600 SPLINE 32 is a wheel that excels on any terrain, transfers every bit of energy into forward momentum, and takes every corner with Swiss precision.
Talk about features! These wheels have everything anyone could ever ask for: leading aerodynamics, certified Road Tubeless compatibility without rim strips, unrivaled braking performance, outstanding durability and competitive weight. Don’t take our word for it - check out the results from our exhaustive wind tunnel testing. Riding these wheels in a 40-kilometer time trial saves a whopping 14 seconds over the next fastest wheel. Riders concerned with finishing times and power output can’t afford not to buy these groundbreaking wheels. These aren’t simply race-day only wheels, they’re built strong. Easton’s industry-leading carbon lay-up process provides smooth, consistent braking. Like every high-end wheel in the Easton line, EC90 Aero 55 wheels are entirely built by hand from start to finish and acoustically tuned. These wheels combine top-end materials, a methodical build and an advanced rim design. They are extraordinarily fast wheels that will roll true for years to come.
Our popular mid-level EA70 SL wheelset is now complemented with a new EA70 SL Disc wheelset to meet the growing demand for road and cyclocross disc wheels. Centered around our battle tested X5 mountain hub from the popular Heist wheelset we created the X5 CL hub, because Center Lock has seen strong adoption on the road. This wheelset uses double butted spokes to save weight and is finished with a deep 27mm rim for enhanced wheel stiffness and power transfer. A wide 19mm internal rim width insures optimal tire profile even for wider gravel and CX tires. The wheelset come tubeless ready with tape and valves installed and is available in all axle configurations.
Begin exploring the future of your cycling passion on the DT Swiss G 1800 SPLINE 25. If you want to give cycling a try and plan to do your first rides on unpaved roads, the G 1800 SPLINE 25 is an ideal choice of wheels. It combines the key advantages of our finely tuned gravel segment wheels at a very attractive price point, so you can jump-start into the world of gravel riding with cash left in-hand to dial-in your ride elsewhere.
Introducing the Gravel racing king — GRC 1400 SPLINE 42, the most sophisticated gravel wheelset on the market. Taking a holistic approach to engineering, we rethought the characteristics of a modern benchmark-setting gravel wheelset. Aerodynamic efficiency for sustainable speed and endurance, ideal support of wide gravel tires for unprecedented comfort and traction off-road, as well as remarkable durability make this wheelset the perfect companion for your next gravel adventure. - Shimano/SRAM 11s road cassette-compatible
When motor-assist and plus-size tires meet, the range of terrain a bike can conquer grows almost exponentially. The H 1900 SPLINE 35 is designed for that terrain. We have given it the reliability of Swiss precision hubs, tough spokes, and a strong, yet lightweight rim to see how far this new man/machine system can go. But you needn't worry: Like all of our products, passionate employees have tested the H 1900 SPLINE 35 to its limits in the notoriously rough and steep Jura mountains, proving their reliability so you can focus on the ride.
While our Hybrid Endurance wheels are made to deliver maximum speed on tarmac, our Hybrid Gravel wheels deliver maximum fun on gravel roads. The HGC 1400 SPLINE 42 is the answer for high-end e-gravel bikes that set the benchmark in a new cycling segment. With a select mix of high-end e-specific hubs, spokes, and rims, this wheelset has the pedigree to be the uncontested King of e-gravel. - Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette-compatible
The XMC 1200 SPLINE 30 is the ultimate all-mountain wheel. A carbon layup specifically tuned for all-mountain use makes the rim tough, yet super-light. And, with a 30mm internal width, it's made for wide rubber. The hubs feature the latest incarnation of our Ratchet System for smooth, rapid engagement and reliability. Extremely refined machining and fully lasered graphics make them the lightest hubs DT Swiss has ever made. Together with bladed, top-end spokes and perfect DT Swiss build quality, this wheelset is made to ride trails with speed and confidence.