If you're looking for a frame that's snappy, confident, and happiest on trails that make other hardtails cry, you've come to the right place.
The Fuse's M4 aluminum frame is loaded with smart touches. The wide-diameter down tube boosts stiffness. The low-slung top tube gives you the clearance to throw the bike around on tight trails. Adjustable dropouts let you run the Fuse geared or single-speed. Those same dropouts also let you adjust the chainstays by as much as 15 millimeters, lengthening the rear end for more stability or shortening it up for quick, nimble manners.
The Fuse is a piece of rolling art—the kind of functional art that has you dragging handlebars in corners, braking way too late, and making indecent growling noises mid-ride.
- Adjustable dropouts let you run the Fuse geared or single-speed.
- Low-slung top tube gives you the clearance to throw the bike around on tight trails.
- The Fuse's M4 aluminum frame is loaded with smart touches.
- Tune the Fuse to your trails, by changing chainstay length as much as 15 millimeters.
- Wide-diameter down tube boosts stiffness.
|B-B Drop (mm)||60||60||60||60||60|
|B-B Height (mm)||315||315||315||315||315|
|Bike Stand-Over Height (mm)||727||747||750||754||793|
|Chain-Stay Length - long (mm)||435||435||435||435||435|
|Chain-Stay Length - short (mm)||420||420||420||420||420|
|Fork Length (full) (mm)||540||540||540||540||540|
|Fork Rake/Offset (mm)||46||46||46||46||46|
|Head-Tube Length (mm)||95||95||95||110||125|
|Seat-Tube Length (mm)||340||375||410||455||505|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal) (mm)||579||599||619||643||667|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Specialized M4 Premium Aluminum, 148mm thru-axle, adjustable dropout, SS compatible, tapered head tube, internal cable routing|
* Subject to change without notice.