Zipp Service Course SL 80 Ergo handlebar is all about making you faster in style and comfort. The bar offers an 80mm reach and 125mm drop, perfect for a rider looking for a medium reach and shallow drop who likes reaching down to, rather than into, the drops. This bar has a flattened top and 3° backsweep for a neutral wrist position on the tops. The bars feature a 7° ramp angle for a flat transition to the hoods and a 4° outsweep at the drops. In addition to the ergonomic benefits, the Service Course SL 80 Ergo is our first ergo bar to be clip-on compatible. Made of 7050 aluminum, the Service Course SL 80 Ergo weighs 275g for a 42cm-wide bar. Light weight, stiffness, and comfort: the Zipp Service Course line provides the right fit for all rider types.
- Distinctive Zipp cosmetics
- 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability
- 80mm reach and 125mm drop for a medium-high position
- Flattened top shape with 3° backsweep for comfort
- Clip-on Compatible (40, 42, 44cm sizes only)
- Di2 RS910 junction compatible
- Lifetime warranty