absoluteBLACK's Chain Catcher is designed to eliminate the possibility of the chain falling in towards the frame when shifting to the inner chainring on uneven road. Chain Catcher is a simple add-on component which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains. Especially recommended for carbon frames. No matter how well you set up the front derailleur with round or oval rings, there is always a possibility that chain may find its way to drop on the frame when you shift quickly from outer ring to inner one. Especially on rough or gravel roads. Mounting the Chain Catcher in front of the front derailleur will prevent such occurrence from happening because the chain will be guided precisely onto the small ring and will not be able to go any further towards the frame. Our Chain Catcher has a conical tapered head, providing an excellent fit to braze-on mounts that are integrated with frame. However, with older frames you may use a clamp braze-on adapter. In such case please ensure that your adapter has a front face also conical (not flat). Unlike the majority of chain catchers on the market, absoluteBLACK's Chain Catcher can be precisely adjusted to ensure only minimal gap is left to the inner chainring for maximum security. - Mass/Size: 11.6g / one size fits all - Compatibility: All braze-on frames and derailleurs. - Adjustability: 6mm chainline adjustment provided on the slot for precise setup - Material: CNC machined 7075 T6 / M5 stainless steel bolt - Finish: type II anodizing
The absoluteBLACK's HOLLOWcage® Oversized Derailleur Pulley Cage for Shimano 9100 / 8000 features a revolutionary mono-plate design to provide quiet and precise shifting. - Designed for use with Shimano Dura Ace 9100 / 9150 / 9170 , and Ultegra 8000 / 8050 - Fits up to a 32T cassette - The Silent Xring Pulley dampens the chain impact on the guide pulley teeth, eliminating the engagement noise -Flexible cage design aligns better with the angle of the chain when using the higher gears of the cassette - HOLLOWcage uses abnormally large, bespoke, full ceramic bearings that make the pulleys incredibly stiff for greater shifting precision - Upper pulley features tall teeth to provide improved shifting precision
Zipp Speed Weaponry Bolt Kits
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka Extension End Plugs - Plastic bar end plug pair for 22.2mm extensions
ZIPP Service Course Bar End Plugs, Qty 2.
- Plastic bar end plug pair for 22.2mm extensions
Designed for use with the Zipp SL Speed Seatpost; an internal mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery. - Mount compatible only with B1 SL Speed seatpost - Weight: 18g for 27.2mm, 19g for 31.6mm
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
- Includes 2 replacement pads and Velcro - May be used with the older Vuka Clip and Vuka Aero - Elbow pads embossed with Zipp brand logo
Vuka Alumina Clip Risers are designed for use with the Vuka Alumina Clip's above-bar option. The risers are designed to offer a wider range of adjustability within the Vuka Alumina aero-cockpit system.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Aero Bar Parts - Includes 2 replacement pads and Velcro - May be used with the older Vuka Clip and Vuka Aero - Elbow pads embossed with Zipp brand logo
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka / Stealth Riser Kit - Bolt kits sold separately
$41.00 $44.00 7% Off
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - Will not work on Zipp 188 V9 rear hubs
$43.00 $46.00 7% Off
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Zipp developed an extensive line of aluminum aerobar extensions to provide the perfect fit for any rider, regardless of size or riding position. Vuka extensions are designed to deliver improved aerodynamics by placing hands closer together and nearer to the rider’s head to start airflow over the rider sooner. Designed with input from top bike fitters, the shape of the Vuka Alumina Evo is crafted to feel as if the rider is shaking hands with the bar. This is achieved through the use of a multi-radius bend paired with a 20mm inward roll of the bar that can be adjusted to dial in fit and achieve an ideal position. - Clean internal cable routing for easy installation - Length: 360mm
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka Aero Center Cap Kit - Bolt kit sold separately
$276.00 $298.00 7% Off
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 188v9, 30 and 60 rear hubs
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
The Tanpan ferrule converts standard Tanpans to Tanpan inlines. - Coverts Tanpan into Tanpan Inline
Wolf Tooth Remote Pivot Axle
Wolf Tooth Headset Spacers for Trek Knock Block are machined in the USA out of aircraft grade aluminum. - Compatible with Trek Knock Block system - These spacers have unique raised features that key to Knock Block compatible stems (made by Bontrager) - 1 1/8" top (straight 1 1/8" or 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" taper) steerer tubes only
This stem cap is where your bike fashion sense and the weight weenie in you collide. This Ultralight and ultra-sleek stem cap integrates a 5mm, 10mm or 15mm headset spacer with your stem cap in finely machined piece. Why have extra steerer tube requiring spacers on top of your stem you ask? Well, many carbon steerers require that the steer tube extend above the stem. Also, riders may want the flexibility to move handlebar height up and down for different types of riding or for bike re-sale. - Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 1 1/8" top (straight 1 1/8" or 1 1/2" to 1 1/8" taper) steerer tubes only - 6061-T6 aluminum - 5mm internal cylinder wall height - Black aluminum bolt included Total weight (cap + bolt): 5mm= 12g. Compare to a standard flat stem cap and steel bolt at 20 grams + spacers add even more.
Headset bearings for Wolf Tooth headsets. - Replacement bearings
Add some color and style to your bike build with Precision Headset Stack spacers. Offered in multiple sizes, made proudly in Minneapolis, MN, and laser marked with the stack size on each end, find your perfect fit. - Designed and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA - Fits 1 1/8" steerers only - Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
Headset bearings for Wolf Tooth headsets. - Replacement bearings
The RoadLink is a simple device that offsets the position of your Shimano road derailleur to make it possible to run a wide-range mountain bike style cassette. It is an ideal solution for riders looking to convert their road, gravel, cyclocross, or commuter. - The RoadLink is optimized for use with ten or eleven-speed 11-36t and 11-40t cassettes - 11-42 or 10-42 setups are not supported - Works with all 10-11 speed Shimano and SRAM Road Derailleurs - Best used with Single or Double Setups - see manufacturer's site for more details
Page 1 of 40 Next page